This page contains general information relevant to all our customers. If you have any specific questions relating to your deliveries or returns, please contact our Customer Service team on 0800 358 4427, or email@example.com.
Order Cut Off
Please adhere to the cut off times below to ensure your orders arrive when you need them.
- Sigma driver next day delivery cut off is 7:30pm
- To receive Sigma driver deliveries on Monday, order by 11:00 am Sunday
- Customers’ who receive courier deliveries have a 6:30pm cut off for next day
- Courier orders up to 6:00pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday
Any fax or voicemail orders received after 7:00 pm Monday to Friday, or after 12:00 noon on Saturday will not be processed until after 7:00 am the next working day i.e. Monday morning for weekend orders.
Check your delivery carefully and ensure all boxes listed on the drivers sheet are present before signing. Please report any discrepancies as soon as possible, and within 24 hours at the latest.
Please see HERE for a link to MHRA notices and Sigma recall information.
If your delivery has any errors or missing items, please report these to Customer Service on 0800 358 4427 as soon as possible and, at the latest, within 24 hours so we can investigate and assist you.
Sigma accepts goods ordered in error that meet these criteria:
- Within 48 hours of the invoice date (we will collect returns, on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday)
- Product is in perfect condition and has been stored in compliance with storage instructions
- The product is NOT a cold chain, Special (Licensed and Unlicensed medicines and Special Obtain products) or Schedule 2 and 3 Safe Custody controlled drug
If products are not returned on the next collection day we will not be able to credit you.
If your orders are delivered by Sigma, please complete the return slip, safely package the return and slip and return them with your driver on the next Tuesday or Thursday. If you have a courier delivery, or will not have a Sigma delivery within 48 hours, please call Sigma on 0800 358 4427 to discuss collection.
Our full terms and conditions can be found HERE and our Customer Service team can help you with any queries on 0800 358 4427.